Thursday, June 15, 2006

Missing Blogs

The following students have yet to send me their blog addresses,
so as a punishment I'm publishing their middle names:


Abu Izmir Abu Huraira
Tanya Francenne Arman
Sean Lawson Barker
Steve Columbia Darvall
Chloe Ricky Martin Esmonde
Tara-Lee Dawn Follett
Tegan Danae Hermus
Wei Lenny Jiang
Julia Mary Norris
Jeremy Christopher Putman
Joshua James Stamp
Christopher Paul Stewart
Chloe Ruth Ahern Willis
Muhammad Rakyan Ikram



(Those of you who don't have middle names, I went to the trouble of making some up for you)

I know some of these students may have dropped out, but they are still showing up on my class records.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Blogger Abu Izmir Abu Huraira said...

my blog address:

www.izmirishere.blogspot.com

thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home